Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 31 May 2023 07:43:21 GMT by HG2023Payroll G
I have a client who has with held money from employees for vesting RSU's through payroll through a post tax deduction as advised by there accountant to pay the tax. This tax now needs to be paid across to HMRC, where does this get paid to and what reference numbers should be used so it is allocated correctly? Thanks,
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 10:04:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
They should pay the tax along with their normal liabilities using the account office reference.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.