Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 18:14:04 GMT by Jacob Collinson
Hi guys - I have read through a few threads already on a similar topic, but I really need to guidance on what exactly my employer needs to do/is responsible for when I move. Having raised this with HR, they are against the idea of the move as they believe they need to send someone on a particular course relating to Spanish tax to make sure they are follow all relevant tax laws etc. From my own research on the topic, it should be fairly straight forward - 1 - Advise employer apply for a Section 690 (I presume they are already involved with this as we have an employee living in Ireland), 2 -P85 form to be completed by my self. 3 - Declare my income in Spain, and pay their taxes accordingly. I appreciate all the help I can get from HMRC on this. Kind regards 

Name removed admin .
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2024 08:05:50 GMT by Jacob Collinson
Still hoping for a reply from someone from HMRC on this, please :)
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2024 10:05:30 GMT by Jacob Collinson
Morning HMRC. Please could someone help me with the above. I really need to know if my company have to do anything specific, or it really is as simply as, paying me with an NT tax code, then I declare the pay in my country of residence.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2024 12:45:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 10 Response
Hi 
In this instance please contact HMRC and request to speak to a Technician Income Tax: general enquiries - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) who will be best placed to look into and advise on the complexities of your individual circumstances.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.