Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 10 Aug 2023 10:01:55 GMT by HelpForumLK Khan
Please can I get some guidance on how to go about paying a tax charge with regards to going over the 40,000 annual allowance pension contributions threshold last few years ? I have calculated the value using the carried fwd balance for the last 3 years. Can someone advise if I need to fill in a self assessment form? Appreciate advice on next steps to pay this charge.
Posted Mon, 14 Aug 2023 11:18:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please see Tax on your private pension contributions re this.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.