Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2024 16:08:55 GMT by Bo1991
My husband is French and he's moving to the UK on a spousal visa. His company has offered to keep him in his job but has never done this before and is unsure how it would work for tax. Could they keep him employed, does he need to register as self employed and do his own taxes? What kind of employment contract would they need? Etc. Any guidance or advice on a step to step on what to do would be gratefully recieved. Thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2024 12:43:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please find guidance in the link below.

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.