Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:45:20 GMT by
I have just been informed by my accountant that I have £5000 overpayment in my PAYE account due to maternity pay that was paid to an employee 12 months ago. How can I claim this money back and how long will it take? Thanks
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:41:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can claim this by calling us on 0300 200 3200 to request the repayment,

or you can use this to reduce your liabilities you pay to us going forward.

Thank  you .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.