Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Feb 2024 05:36:43 GMT by
My old employer has issued incorrect P45 and final salary figures to HMRC for tax year 2022/23. There has been a calculation error somewhere in the full year salary. I have contacted HMRC twice and sent all the information by post as they requested and they have said get the employer to fill in an FPS or EPS My old employer i have contacted 4 times and they are completely ignoring my request. I am owed tax back for the year What else can I do?
Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:23:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Marlene Connollyowen,
Your employer may now have updated your record with the correct pay and tax information.
Please contact us by webchat or phone here:
Income Tax: general enquiries
We can review your record, and give further advice if this update is still not present on your record.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.