Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 03 Feb 2024 10:03:10 GMT by
Hello This morning I received a notice to say HMRC haven’t received payment of my overdue PAYE, it says I pay this because I employ a carer or PA. I did register as an employer back in Sept I think as we were considering employing a nanny, we subsequently didn’t go ahead with this and I thought I’d received a notice about the registration lapsing. The letter says I owe £200.42 but as I’ve never paid an employee I assume I don’t actually owe this. What can I do to resolve this? Best wishes Mark
Posted Mon, 05 Feb 2024 12:57:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please contact HMRC on 0300 200 3200 so we can check the status of your account.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.