Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:36:17 GMT by
Hi, Our employee received payment for a full month and unexpectedly left mid month in July 2022. We tried to recover overpayment and this finally led to legal action. Employee has agreed to repay owed money in 36 months and we have just received the first payment. Should we reverse the payslip now or wait until all debt will be recovered? Can you please advise?
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:54:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
If you now have an aggreement in place you can now ammend the payroll. 
Thank you.
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:26:35 GMT by
Thank you for your help

You must be signed in to post in this forum.