I am not sure if anyone else has had a very strange allocation of a tax summary that has stated an overproportionate amount of tax paid to my low-income earnings through a public food/retail role I was working as about 10-11 months ago, now. There was a moment I looked at my summary that stated I had to pay above into the higher bracket of tax that I have never in my life, paid into. So that was very incorrect, as I had my bank statements to provide in detailing the correct amount on my PAYE earnings. This thread follows after this was removed from my viewing. I cannot see this tax summary now. It now states "awaiting assessment" on the year that was 1 tax year ago... pretty convenient to not pay out a 22 year old who wants to earn by reallocating tax refunds under the guise [details removed]who also state that shouldn't be representative to my tax summary. I believe am owed through this reason - an explanation why I have not received also, £7,000 (insincerely) the real figure is probably closer to £400+ but this has drastically inflated. Because of the summary I was shown to my PAYE earnings from April 2022. Incorrectly. The bank statements would have to have shown £12,570+ in the personal allowance, tax bracket, for year 2022. My bank statements show