Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Oct 2023 08:55:39 GMT by
I accidently submitted a P11D for an employee with his company car on there twice. I have tried to do an online correction, got a reference number for this, but not heard anything from HMRC regarding the update. I then have written to HMRC in August and again have not had any confirmation of receipt of letter. I'm still receiving a tax code notice for him to change it to incorporate the second vehicle which currently I am ignoring when I run payroll. Any help as to how I can get this resolved would be much appreciated. I've tried calling HMRC but am unsure as to what department I should be asking for. Thank you. Karen
Posted Wed, 25 Oct 2023 11:43:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If you contact our Employer Helpline on 0300 200 3200 one of our advisers can check if we have received the amendment and
advise on when its likely to be actioned in our mail queue. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.