Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 16:56:26 GMT by Tina Glennie
Hi, I have an inherited ira rmd distribution. Last year I ended up with a large year end tax bill. This year I want it in my page code, so I have declared the amount under UNEARNED INCOME. Is that correct?
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:47:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
It still has to be declared as foreign income.
Once the return is submitted, you can then telephone to have a restriction placed in your code on 0300 200 3310.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.