Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 08:05:33 GMT by Sam Wild
Hi, I am having issues filing my company P11D(b) form. The employee P11D forms have been filed - this has been confirmed by HMRC (this was completed by our external payroll provider). However nothing has come up on the company online portal and we have been unable to file. I have rung both the employers numbers and online services and both seem unable to help me file the return or advise next steps. I have paid the outstanding amount. Could you please advise how to file the return another way. Is there a way to file a paper return in this case? Thanks Sam W
Posted Wed, 30 Aug 2023 06:57:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Sam Wild,
These forms P11D and P11D(b) need to be done together.
S if your payroll agent completed the P11Ds will have to do the P11D b).
These can no longer be done on paper.
Thank you, 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.