Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Mar 2024 13:43:03 GMT by Donna Woolnough
Hello I have a potential new employee starting to work remotely from Turkey for UK based company. I was advised this is fine and to use NT as tax code, but what else if anything, needs to be done? What would N.I catagory be and would he need a visa/any other offical forms? Thank you
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:55:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Please seethe following information:
2023 to 2024: Employer further guide to PAYE and National Insurance contributions section 4.6.6 re this or contact the National insurance office on 0300 200 3500 and ask for an international caseworker.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.