Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jun 2024 08:07:11 GMT by Violeta77
Me and my husband,only employees own company,we want to take 3 month unpaid leave.How do i tell HMRC,sending a nill eps period of inactivity for 3 months is enough?Thank you.
Posted Fri, 07 Jun 2024 09:32:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Violeta77,
You will need to submit an EPS to report periods with no payments to employees/periods of inactivity for any tax months that no employees are paid.
For further details see here:
Reporting to HMRC: EPS
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.