Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 01 Dec 2023 12:24:43 GMT by
Good afternoon, Please help to see below questions and advise your thought? 1) If I have oversea income, Trust fund interest every month and interest from saving account, which part I should put in the Tax Return form? 2) My wife has UK part time Job (Thru PAYE and already reduced income for Tax, NI and Pension monthly). And she also has oversea income such as interest from saving account. Please advise if she only need to declare oversea income to the Tax Return Form? No need to declare UK income from part time job right? 3) If I earn money from Hong Kong stock market and the account is in Hong Kong, which part I should declare in the Tax Return form? Thanks and best regards, KC Mo
Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 12:03:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Foreign trust income is declared on a paper tax return SA1107, along with a paper SA100 or if you have a government gateway user ID and password, you can choose between submitting a paper tax return and buying a commercial tax return that supports trust income.  
You cannot use HMRC online tax return, as it does not support trust income.  
You can find a list of commercial suppliers at Self Assessment commercial software suppliers.  
You ar required to submit the tax return in its entirety in the same format.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.