Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:31:03 GMT by
I receive half-yearly maintenance from my former husband in Hong Kong. Do I need to file taxes for this part of my income and how? Thank you
Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:29:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
No, this is not classed as taxable income.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.