Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 09 Sep 2023 19:26:35 GMT by Jun Charles Lee
So I have 1 property in Hong Kong, already paid tax for its income in Hong Kong. Do I need to declare it to HMRC and pay any tax in UK?
Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 13:49:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you receive rental income from a residential property in Hong Kong, please report details in the Foreign Pages (SA106) of a Self Assessment Tax Return, under the heading 'Income from land & property abroad'.                                    

How to apply for a certificate of residence to claim tax relief abroad

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.