Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 13:46:22 GMT by
Hi, I have returned to India from the UK last month and need to send my P85 form from India. What UK address should I use to send my printed form through UPS courier service to HMRC?
Posted Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:30:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please have a look at Get your Income Tax right if you're leaving the UK (P85).  If you are able, you can submit the P85 online.  If not, you can complete the online form, print it off, sign it and post it to HMRC Pay As You Earn HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS.
Posted Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:27:15 GMT by
Can I use this address for courier to send P85 from India: HM Revenue and Customs BP8002 Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom
Posted Fri, 02 Feb 2024 07:29:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi angel123,
Send your P85 to:
Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment,
HM Revenue and Customs,
BX9 1AS,
United Kingdom.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.