Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:26:02 GMT by Celeste Langree
Hi, I am a British fiscal resident and will be working in France and therefore am exempt of taxes in France. I therefore need to get the CERFA 5000 and 5002 documents signed by HMRC. These papers need to be signed by HMRC. Please could you confirm the address as well as what/how to send the documents? I understand that I need to send 3 identical documents, but do I also need to include a stamped envelope for return, do I need to send via signed for post? Thanks
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:16:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to send the forms CERFA 5000 and 5002 to
HMRC at H.M. Revenue and Customs
Pay As You Earn
BX9 1AS.  
HMRC will complete the documents, sign and stamp them and return them to you.  
Please do not send a stamped addressed envelope for return, as it will not be used.  
You do not need to use signed for post, so it's your choice if you do.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.