Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 07:08:38 GMT by kinjal.bhurat
Hi, I am currently working in India and will continue to work in India till June 28 2024. However, I will start working in UK from July 2024. My future UK employer has asked to declare one of the below. Would I qualify for option A ? Could you please help? Thanks in advance * Please select one of the following statements: A. This will be first employment since 6th April. I've not been receiving taxable jobseeker's allowance, employment and support allowance, taxable incapacity benefit, or income from a state or occupational pension B. This will be my only employment since 6th April. I've previously been employed or received taxable jobseeker's allowance, employment and support allowance or taxable incapacity benefit. I do not receive income from a state or occupational pension C. In addition to my employment with Deloitte, I have income from other employment or from a state or occupational pension
Posted Fri, 07 Jun 2024 06:29:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi kinjal,
If this is your first and only employment since April 2024 where you'll be liable to pay UK tax, please select option A.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.