Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 11:09:44 GMT by
As i came to UK on 14/9/2022 through BNO Visa and i will fill in SA109 for split year treatment. However, no form SA 109 for HMRC system when i submit the personal tax return. Can i submit the personal tax return through the system and deliver the form SA109 in paper form to HMRC?
Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:01:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kar KWAN,
The whole return must be submited together, If filing online, you will need to use 3rd party software for the whole return:
Self Assessment commercial software suppliers
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.