Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 14 Sep 2023 08:02:44 GMT by Robin.d.jong
I am owed a tax rebate from last year. I have not received a cheque and have recently left the UK to go travelling. I currently have no UK address. How can I claim this rebate? Is there any way to do it online?
Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 14:12:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can contact our Income Tax team to nominate an address we can send it to, or you would need to write to us if you wish to nominate someone to receive the repayment on your behalf.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.