Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:10:46 GMT by Caroonte
I am a spanish national living in UK since 2010 with permanent settlement status. In order to reach the minimum qualifiying years requirement for the State Pension (30), I would like to apply for the years previously contributed to the Spanish National Insurance. If I am not wrong, before Brexit, there was an agreement to recognize the full lenght of contributions in any EEA member. Is it possible?
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:15:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Caroonte,
Thank you for your enquiry.
HMRC are unable to answer queries relating to State Pension.
Please contact the International Pension Centre on 0191 218 7777. Lines are open Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.