Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:08:19 GMT by
HMRC has sent me tax refund cheque to my old UK address. I am not in the UK at the moment, so I have updated my postal address on the HMRC portal. I request you to resend the cheque to my updated postal address. My relatives can help me by depositing cheque in the bank. I am not in a situation to call HMRC from abroad. I am unable to contact HUMAN advisor directly via webchat and the automatic chatbot is not helpful. Kindly advise the next steps.
Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:53:07 GMT by
Request any concerned person to respond asap.
Posted Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:49:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are unable to call you will need to write to us,

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.