Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:11:06 GMT by Modeme Demeter
Hi. I changed my job in July and since then I have tax code 31TX. I have been trying to contact HMRC since then however due to my working hours and length on the line it is absolutely impossible. When will HMRC change my tax code as this tax code is under review. Is there any other way to contact HMRC?
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:45:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Based on the code, the system may be trying to split the tax allowance between the jobs. In order to correct this you will need to contact our Income Tax team helpline again.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.