Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:34:55 GMT by
My child has a trust that pays out income each year. The trust is taxed. I fill in a R40 form to claim the tax back. Every year HMRC delay paying the tax back until I ring them. This time I am failing to get hold of the correct department, I've spent hours on the phone. HELP PLEASE!
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 08:33:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Russell Swain,
I am sorry if you have not yet had a reply to your R40 claim.
You will need to contact HMRC to review:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.