Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jul 2023 13:34:31 GMT by
Hi, If I live abroad (France) and I ask to a my private pension (at 60 or 65), will there be a tax from my UK pension? Or will I only pay my French tax income ? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 11 Jul 2023 10:01:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Tax may be deducted automatically but you can apply for relief.

Double Taxation: UK-France (SI 2009 Number 226) (Form France-Individual)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.