Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:51:25 GMT by
We are returning to live and work in the UK after 14 months living in France, how do we notify HMRC of our return. We have already submitted ToR1 for return of our goods etc. I have looked online but the advice is confusing. 

Name removed admin 
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2023 13:25:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Guidance on what HMRC requires of individuals who return to the UK after living/working overseas is provided here:                        
Tax if you return to the UK
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.