Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 May 2024 14:33:07 GMT by KaustubhGokhale
Good afternoon I am a British citizen and have now moved to Spain. I am currently working fully remotely for a UK company. I get paid into a UK bank account and I am paying taxes in the UK as I used to when I was in the UK. I would like to continue working for my company and keeping paying Tax and NI in UK - is this possible? I understand that Spain and UK have double taxation agreement so can I continue paying tax and NI in the UK? Please can you help. Many thanks Kaustubh
Posted Fri, 24 May 2024 16:42:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi KaustubhGokhale,
Please refer to:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.