Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 13:54:06 GMT by Chloe065
I just immigrated to the UK, but I am receiveing a DLA from my original city. Do I need to pay amy tax with that? The amount of DLA is approximately £200 per month.
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2024 14:28:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:55:14 GMT by Chloe065
Hi. I knew that I’m resident in the UK test because I have been over a year in the UK. I read the topic of Tax on foreign income but there is no information about the foreign subsidy. So can you answer me do I need to pay the tax of Disabled subsidy and declare the subsidy.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:37:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

This is not taxable.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.