Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:15:09 GMT by
Good morning, My wife earns money from Hong Kong stock market, please advise which part she should declare in the Tax Return form? Also did she need to declare the buy and sell cost? Thanks a lot.
Posted Fri, 08 Dec 2023 16:51:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi KC Mo,
This would be capital gains:
Capital Gains Tax: what you pay it on, rates and allowances Skip to contents of guide Contents
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.