Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:46:40 GMT by Jason Tyler
Hi I started a new job 2nd of May 2023 and my tax code was 1229L W1 My new tax code is 1257L As my old tax code was W1 an emergency tax code, will a rebate be due to me or do I owe HMRC money?
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:37:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Jason Tyler,
HMRC will review the 2023/24 tax year once we received your PAYE income details.
Once reviewed if underpaid or overpaid in tax a calculation will be issued to you. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.