Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:58:55 GMT by res-non-dom Ben
Dear Sirs, is there a way to demonstrate one is a non-dom and claiming the remittance base, to show to bank that foreign earnings are exempt? In Europe this concept is not widely know and my bank needs some proof.
Posted Thu, 05 Oct 2023 08:29:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi res-non-dom Ben,
You would need to confirm this on the SA109 residence section of your tax return for HMRC to be aware that you are claiming this to allow us to then send confirmatoin that you can present to the bank.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.