Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 00:05:54 GMT by
I've received a letter saying I have an overdue payment demand for a simple assessment amount. I've logged in to check the details and pay if legit and I can't find any more detail. The reference on the letter doesn't work as its supposed to begin with an x. I never got the previous letter (pa302) so how do I find this information? I can't seem to find a way to request a copy of this previous letter. I'm completely baffled on how to proceed here.
Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 11:30:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

We would need to access your record to check on the PA302. You can contact our Income Tax team at:

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.