Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:18:35 GMT by Michael Herry
Hi, I am writing this message because I am waiting for my U1 (E301). I have worked 15+ years in UK (dual citizenship), I have moved to France. Pole Emploi is asking for my U1. I made a first online application on the 30/05/2023 , [details removed by admin] No feedback, I checked all my emails folders. I made a second online application on the 15/07, thinking the first one was "lost", [details removed by admin], Could you please let me know what is the status of my applications, without this document payements are unauthorized. Best regards, 
Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 14:07:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 8 Response
Hi,
Unfortunately, without checking your personal records we are am unable to confirm if we have received either of your applications.
The current timescale for the department who will deal with your U1 online application is 1 week, they are currently processing applications received on 24 July 2023.
We would suggest that you call our helpline to check if your application has been received as based on the current timescale, your application should have been processed by now. You can contact them on +44 19 1203 7010, lines are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Thank you.
Posted Sat, 23 Sep 2023 04:09:37 GMT by
Unfortunately, without checking your personal records, we are unable to confirm if we have received either of your applications.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.