Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 19:10:28 GMT by
Hi there! After BNO Visa 2.5 year, can I check with you how to make payment for the visa/other related fees covering 2.5th to 5th year? I can't find the details in my UKVI account. Thank you. JK2JK
Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2023 15:25:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi JK2JK,
Please have a look at this link which has a section on extending your visa:
British National (Overseas) visa
Thank you. 

Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:49:15 GMT by
HI there! Yes, I have already reviewed the extending visa session on website before raising this thread. My question is actually "how to" make payment. Is there a CTA link or something posted somewhere? Also, can I pay the IHS now and use the ref code to complete the Visa renew (remaining 30 months) later? Thanks very much!
Posted Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:58:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi,

Please contact UK Visas and Immigration for advice.

Contact UK Visas and Immigration for help

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 21:55:54 GMT by
Hi, I'm a BN(O) holder and my girlfriend does not have BN(O) passport. We are both over 18yr old. My question is: If I apply for BN(O) visa solely today and my girlfriend does not apply with me as dependent. During 5+1 period, if my girlfriend and I would like to get married, would she be eligible to apply BN(O) visa or partner visa? & If she is eligible and everything goes smoothly as planned, would she get the ILR and UK passport the same period as me? Thank you very much for your help.
Posted Tue, 12 Sep 2023 09:52:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 18
Hi,

This Forum does not deal with UK Visa’s or UK Passport application. So unable to answer your question.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.