Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:16:09 GMT by A F
If I am a British national, living abroad but not working, and confirmed non UK resident, what is the relevant personal allowance and do I have to claim it each year? In addition and in reference to the above, what is the allowance for earning interest from a UK savings account (not ISA) before I have to pay tax? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:43:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi A F,
Please refer to and associated links:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.