Dear All, 1.In the following cases, is it necessary to report corrections to the "P85" or "P800" whose application status has been completed? 2.If I need to report corrections to the "P85" or "P800", how should I report it? [Question Detail] I worked at a company as a full-time employee until May 3, 2024, left the company, and moved overseas at the end of May 2024. I completed the P85 application from April 6, 2024 to April 5, 2024 using the P45 I received from my company. I received a message that the application status of my P85 was "completed" and that I had received a P800 message. I applied for a refund from the UK government for the tax I overpaid, but the check has not yet arrived at my overseas address. However, the amount of the P45 salary that I used to apply for my P85 was not accurate, because the company I worked for pays overtime pay for April in May. As a result, my P45 shows my salary for May 2024 and overtime pay for April 2024, and the overtime pay for May 2024 was paid in June 2024, which was an amount not shown on the P45 or the May 2024 pay slip. I was contacted by the company at the end of June and only found out that I still had £12 in overtime pay. I wrote on my P45 that I would not have any income in the UK after moving overseas, but to be precise, the overtime pay of £12 will be paid to me after June 2024. My company responded to me that they would not issue a new P45, following HMRC's general advice, and would not include the overtime pay to be paid in June 2024 on the P45 already issued to employees who had left the company. I don't know how to report the overtime pay that was not listed on the P45. Could you please give me some advice.