Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:17:39 GMT by asm2545w
Dear HMRC, Once in Portugal, dividends paid from my UK limited company into myself are exempt of taxes, but my accountant in the UK has told me that if I return to the UK in 3 years time I will have to pay taxes for those dividends in UK, which I am not really sure that is correct, can you please clarify this for me? Kind regards, Alvaro
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:01:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.