Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 06 Apr 2024 10:52:15 GMT by ask
Hi, If a residential property rented out is held under a Limited company (SPV), and the director of the company is non-uk resident, non UK domiciled, non British. Does the director need to pay UK income tax if getting dividend from the SPV? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:56:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Thank you for your question,  as the charge on the company would be a charge to Corporation Tax you need to
contact the  CT helpline on 0300 200 3410 .

Thank you  .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.