Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:09:04 GMT by CHIKEUNG CHAN
I am writing to seek clarification regarding the BNO 5+1 Visa application process and the potential impact on my live in UK permanently application if the adult dependant accompanying me does not meet the eligibility criteria after 5 years of BNO 5 + 1 Visa application. In the event that both myself and the adult dependant apply for the BNO 5+1 Visa together, but only I meet the requirements for live in the UK permanently, and the adult dependant does not qualify, I would like to inquire about the implications for my own application. Specifically, I am seeking clarification on whether my application would be affected in any way if the adult dependant's application for live in UK permanently is not approved after applying for 5 years of BNO 5 + 1 Visa . Would my application be rejected as a result, or is there a possibility for my application to be considered separately from the adult dependant? Additionally, I would like to understand whether it is necessary for both myself and the adult dependant to apply for an extension visa if the adult dependant is not eligible for live in UK permanently. If an extension visa is required, I would appreciate guidance on the appropriate steps to take and any relevant timelines. Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:45:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

Sorry, we can only answer HMRC questions on this forum.

Please contact UK Visas and Immigration for advice.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.