Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2023 12:02:05 GMT by Claudia Dehnke
I have a German Passport, but have settled status. I don't have a UK drivers licence or a P60. What can I do to prove my identity?
Posted Wed, 15 Nov 2023 07:31:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Claudia Dehnke,
You would need to contact our Online Helpdesk for assistance.
Technical support with HMRC online services
Thank you, 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.