Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 15:45:38 GMT by pv314181
I know that gains from non-reporting offshore funds are treated as 'offshore income gains', subject to Income Tax not Capital Gains Tax. When the gains are reported as "Other overseas income and gains" on the online return, should details of the transactions be provided (eg fund names, proceeds) ? And if so, how and where can that be done? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 24 May 2024 13:15:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can refer to this in the comments section of the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.