Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 31 Aug 2023 03:34:40 GMT by J chen
Hey, I am paying remittance basis tax in one tax year, I have foreign income and choose unremitting any of them, I want to confirm that for that tax year i will need to fill SA100 yes SA109 yes SA106 no Many thanks for your kind help.
Posted Tue, 05 Sep 2023 08:26:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, to claim the remittance basis you need to complete the return and the SA109.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.