Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 20:03:09 GMT by Miu
I have filed SA100 self assessment online and found that there‘s a section “ Foreign” for foreign income (bank interests and dividends more than GBP 2000). Do I still need to complete the supplementary form SA106 ?
Posted Wed, 04 Oct 2023 06:00:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Miu,
If you have filed online and included the foreign income you receive, the form SA106 is not required.
If you have not included this income, you can still amend online and there will be no need for a paper SA106.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.