Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 25 Aug 2023 13:19:48 GMT by
I have postal sent nrl1 form to hmrc on mid July. However, I didn’t got any confirmation of receiving or any letter of completion yet. Since the deadline will be 31 oct, I hope I can get your reply with utr number very soon in order to proceed. Thanks.
Posted Thu, 31 Aug 2023 14:06:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 10 Response
Hi
Once the record has been setup and return requested, you will have 3 months and 7 days to complete the return before a late filing penalty would be charged.
Posted Fri, 01 Sep 2023 10:33:39 GMT by
Thanks, I finally call your hotline and get the UTR. In additional, I received 2 letters of completion of UTR registration on 30 Aug. It takes around 45 days for 1 round of letter's send and reply.
Posted Fri, 08 Mar 2024 09:06:11 GMT by Nicky Doel
Hi can someone please help me, i live in Australia have been here for 18 years, we are currently just starting renting our UK property out, I have filled in the NRl - 1 form via online - got notification that this had been received but not heard anything else, i am currently on the phone to HRMC been on hold for 35 mins not yet been able to speak to a human. Does any one from HRMC check these posts? Does anyone know when we would likely receive an response regarding this form?
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2024 14:54:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 19 Response
Hi,

If you have received notification that your online application has been received then this should be processed in due course and you will be notified. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a current timescale. You can contact our Non-UK resident landlords team for an update.

Non-UK resident landlords

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.