Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:05:22 GMT by
I completed my self assessment on the 6th April, received a letter saying they needed my bank statements etc to prove what I had put down. Got a letter through the post on the 19th June saying my rebate would be in my account within 7-10 days. I still haven’t received my rebate, does anyone know why this could be or what the waiting time is at the moment as it’s been 9 weeks since I got that letter. Thanks
Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 20:48:18 GMT by
I was told my rebait should take 3 weeks and still not in bank. What is security check mean.
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 19:11:49 GMT by
Yes mate, went through security then got a letter saying I’d receive it within 7-10 working days on the 19th June.. Still nothing
Posted Fri, 25 Aug 2023 14:39:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 32 Response
Hi,

If a repayment has been selected for additional security checks we aim to complete them within 6 weeks if possible, they can take longer at peak times of the year. If we require any further information you will receive a letter.

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 26 Aug 2023 05:32:39 GMT by
Thanks for the reply. On the letter I received on the 19th June, it said it had already gone through security and my documents had already been checked and everything was fine.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.