Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:33:21 GMT by
Hi I've been non-resident all of 2022/3 tax year. I haven't sent in the paper form on non-resident, so I need to use a commercial software by 31st Jan to file tax return. I have foreign employment income in the US for foreign employer which I don't pay UK tax on. But I understand I need to include it in employment income. How do I do this when there is no P60 for this, and it's in a foreign currency with fluctuating exchange rate?
Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:41:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

As non resident, you only declare the UK income received.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.