Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 13:03:22 GMT by AB2121
Hello HMRC, I wanted to understand whether I can subscribe to ISA, LISA in a year where split treatment case-1 is applicable to me.
Posted Tue, 14 May 2024 14:06:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to be UK tax resident in order to apply. If that applies to you in your split year, then yes.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.