Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 10:00:29 GMT by Frazzled
I am nearly 70 years old and needing to fill-in a self assessment form for the first time. QUESTION: When filling in info for Box 11 & Box 12 of the Form 100, can I take that information directly off a P60 supplied by a former employer, if that is the single only source of pension other than UK state pension (which I realise has to be filled in separately, in Box 8).
Posted Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:48:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would use the P60 received from the pension provider to complete boxes 11& 12. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.